Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Can multiple covid infections harm the body?

Can multiple covid infections harm the body? 1 year 4 months ago #166811

• EllaJoy
From my personal experience, repeated covid infection will make the physique worse and worse. First of all, I didn't get vaccinated because I think my physique is okay. After Christmas in December 2021, I felt like I had a cold. I thought it was just a cold. To protect my family, I took a nucleic acid test and it was positive. But I don't have obvious symptoms myself, so I just wait for the nucleic acid test to be positive. But in June of 2022, I came back from a trip feeling very tired, slept for a whole day, got a fever, and got an infection again. This time I took antipyretics, and unfortunately my family members were also infected. The latest infection made me feel very painful. Not only did I have symptoms of a fever and a cold, but I was sore all over my body, and my throat hurt like being cut by a knife. I was tortured like this for a week , In the second week, I still felt weak and tired. Fortunately, those painful symptoms have disappeared.

Unlike previous experiences, this time I did not regain my physical strength quickly, but was always in a state of fatigue, lack of concentration, and even lost my memory, yes, it was amnesia. Forget what you did yesterday, or what you will do today. I always want to sleep during working hours, and I can't live and work normally. During this period, I also consulted with community doctors and the LongCovidCareCenter team many times. I initially judged that I was a post covid brain fog, and I needed to forcefully change my current habits, exercise more, and gradually improve. If it doesn't work, I may need to be asked about symptoms in detail, and maybe do some brain tests to give the exact post covid brain fog treatment, and hopefully I will heal myself and not have to do these tests again. If I don't heal myself, hopefully LongCovidCareCenter can really help me recover.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds

Subscribe

If you wish to recieve newsletters from Doremi Child Care Centre , Subscribe by entering your email below.

Child

Care