Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: While I played with P99 played Runescape gold

While I played with P99 played Runescape gold 3 years 9 months ago #143077

While I played with P99 played Runescape gold for a bit last year as a side game. Got my atk, hp and str. Ignored defense. "I will just power level my defense once I have these high enough. It will be a cake." Well, decided to give it a try as I am bored AF, inbetween jobs, waiting on a New World that was delayed. And would ya know it, but no mobs that shed loot is killed by me. Lumbridge goblins and cows.

SoS zombies and crawlers. Not a single piece of my own loot. I am able to view loot pop in as folks in the area kill and do not loot what (The botters are still here enmasse I visit ) but nothing of my own. Trying to kill the natives in SoS for exp and loot and followed a leveling manual and while the exp is great, I've not seen a single piece of loot. Nothing on the wiki about this.

I do not remember a"You can not loot mobs X amounts below you.". That would ruin a part of this farming system of RuneScape. Relogging. Killing guards. Being murdered. None has mended it. Fighting by myself in a Place. Nobody around.

A few loot pops in 1 minute just (timer assessed ) after I kill a mob on that spot. Checked across US, UK and AU servers. Upon logging in now I started becoming falls. Killed a bear while farming obtained bones, hide and meat and flax. Murdered the mobs that are Cheap Osrs gold very same as and went around and drops were. My message to CS has no response, so not sure what went on.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

Subscribe

If you wish to recieve newsletters from Doremi Child Care Centre , Subscribe by entering your email below.

Child

Care